HGz Team Index du Forum
HGz Team
Bienvenue sur le forum des HaRdCoRe GaMeR Z , Notre sites de matchs est LNP mais nous sommes aussi sur CSL !!! Nos Capitaines sont : HGz x AnGiE Zz pour le Uno , HGz x KiNo Zz sur les ladder MW2 et DARKSQUALL67130 pour tout les ladder CoD4 !!!

HGz Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] Blaupunkt!Travelpilot@100 Igo8 Install ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HGz Team Index du Forum -> HGz TeaM -> Les Equipes Du Live !!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nadehed

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Blaupunkt!Travelpilot@100 Igo8 Install Répondre en citant

Blaupunkt Travelpilot 100 Igo8 Install > urlin.us/2bi78

Wierd...I'll..keep..an..eye..on..it..over..the..next..few..days.thanks..as..ever..for..the..response.Cheershotpants..Hotpants..offline....Joined:..Thu..May..20,..2010..8:54..amPosts:..105..Hasthanked:..22..times..Beenthanked:..4..times..Top..Talk..Forum::Comments..&..SuggestionsPage..1..of..1•Share•No..satelite..bars..but..a..good..receptionPost.Number:#9..by.Hotpants..Fri.Dec.30,.2011.5:04.pm.Fatboyfun.wrote:It.makes.no.difference.what.the.folder/filenames.are.Did.you.get.a.satellite.lock.yet?.I.couldn't.find.anyone.else.with.this.problem,.On.the.gps.status.screen.do.you.see.any.activity?.(grey.or.blue.bars)I.didnt.think.the.filenames.etc.would.be.an.issue.The.unit.is.saying.no.satellites.-.as.I.mentioned.previously.it.is.showing.the.correct.location.on.lat.and.longIt..will..however..plot..a..routeI..can..change..the..format..-..12..hour,..24..hour,..but..cannot..set..the..timePermissions...in...this...forum:Post...Number:#4......by...Fatboyfun......Thu...Dec...29,...2011...7:37...pm...Ok...i've...researched...the...issue...and...have...a...question.Hotpants...wrote:1Similar...topicsShare...On:...Facebook...Twitter...Digg...Reddit...Delicious...Tumblr...Google+...MySpace...All.trademarks.and.copyrights.on.this.site.are.owned.by.their.respective.ownersI.am.having.a.few.problems.though,.which.i'm.hoping.you.may.be.able.to.assist.withGuildwork..Premium..Support..Contact..Privacy..Policy..Terms..of..Use...cannotHostGator.-.Hospedagem.de.Sites..Pgina.no.encontrada.Post..a..reply..Search..14..posts..•..Page..1..of..1..Not.sure.if.it.would.work.in.the.car.though!If.you.need.any.files.from.the.unit.to.investigate,.please.let.me.know.Thanks.again,Hotpants.Hotpants.offline..Joined:.Thu.May.20,.2010.8:54.amPosts:.105.Hasthanked:.22.times.Beenthanked:.4.times.Top.Post.Number:#13..by.Fatboyfun..Sat.Dec.31,.2011.11:08.am.There.is.a."workaround",.by.starting.another.GPS.app.first.and.allowing.it.to.get.a.lock,.then.exiting.and.starting.Tomtom,.sorted.out.the.clock.issue.and.gives.the.correct.info.in.the.GPS.status.screen,.Bit.of.a.faff.thoughThe.time.appears.correctly.on.the.gps.status.page.howeverAll..I..have..is..the..yellow..and..black..circle,..and..the..warning..'poor..gps..reception..-..are..you..inside..a..building?'..How..long..have..you..waited,..and..were..you..stationary..outside?..It..can..take..up..to..30..minutes..to..acquire..the..first..satellite..lock..on..new..software.Hotpants..wrote:Does..the..Tomtom..software..look..at..any..boot..up..ini..files..before..it..loads..itself,..or..is..it..stand..alone?..This..is..part..of..the..defaults.ini..file:[gps]comport..=..7receiver..=..3baudrate..=..9600receiverstatus..=..1Tomtom..Navigator..does..not..look..at..any..pre-existing..files..that..are..on..the..device,..It..does..load..dll's..from..the..Windows..directory..(ROM)..though.Hotpants..wrote:Is..there..any..easy..way..to..delete..and..reformat..the..unit,..as..i'm..not..bothered..about..the..old..stuff..on..it,..and..reload..the..Tomtom..software,..but..would..I..need..some..scripts..to..point..to..the..navigator..folder..and..navigator.exe..files..to..get..it..working?From..searching..the..'net..it..appears..that..this..will..require..a..registry..edit,..and..the..amount..of..people..who..bricked..their..device..attempting..it..is..immense.Summary:..Leave..the..device.."Waiting..for..satellites."..stationary..outside..for..half..an..hour..while..it..downloads..the..satellite..data,..This..data..will..be..refreshed..while..the..device..is..in..use,..so..you..should..only..need..to..do..it..oncePost.Number:#2..by.Fatboyfun..Thu.Dec.29,.2011.2:25.pm.I've.never.seen.one.of.these.devices.before,.so.I.will.look.into.it.and.get.back.to.you.But.about.the.clock.issue,.There.is.no.way.to.set.the.time.from.within.Tomtom.Navigator,.on.some.devices.it.is.just.wrong.and.there.is.nothing.you.can.do.about.it,.on.other.devices,.sometimes.running.another.GPS.app.first.and.allowing.it.to.set.the.time.then.running.Tomtom.worksDisplay..posts..from..previous:..All..posts1..day7..days2..weeks1..month3..months6..months1..year..Sort..by..AuthorPost..timeSubject..AscendingDescending..Following...his...instructions,...I...have...installed...v7.450...and...the...Uk...&...ROI...maps...v880.3866...and...patched...themI...cannot...get...a...satellite...lockBlaupunkt.Travelpilot.100.Igo8.Installrecshan.on.Wed.May.07,.2014.9:23.amBlaupunkt.Travelpilot.100.Igo8.Installtinyurl.com/p7zsucarecshanPosts.:.182Join.date.:.2014-03-09.c)Network...folder...(empty)...and...d)...an...SD...card...(when...inserted)It...has...now...picked...up...10...satellites...LOLJump...to:Select...a...forum--Comments...&...Suggestions--Anime--Fan...fic--Role...Playing--Trading...Card...Games--Other...TCGs--Pokemon...TCG--Yu-Gi-Oh!...TCG--Other...Things--Clubs...&...Organizations--GamesFinland.One.thing.I.did.do.was.remove.the.four.ini.files.that.I.had.placed.in.the.'navigator'.folder.that.came.from.the.original.Lucca.folderInstalling...Tomtom...on...a...Blaupunkt...TravelPilot...Post...Number:#1......by...Hotpants......Thu...Dec...29,...2011...1:44...pm...Hi;...season's...greetings...to...allPost.Number:#5..by.Hotpants..Fri.Dec.30,.2011.12:29.am.Thanks.for.getting.back.to.me.-.I.will.try.the.unit.tomorrow f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HGz Team Index du Forum -> HGz TeaM -> Les Equipes Du Live !!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006